Monday, April 23, 2012

Let's talk about today

So we (my mates and I) had luncheon at Sushi Tei this afternoon, bought some needs for our farewell trip to Brastagi & watched Battleship. Well, you can try this one :) It is certainly far better than Haywire, the movie which I watched few months before .
So this is life after high school. I've decided that the rest of April will be spent lazily with my buddies cuz my plans to learn new things and do self-preparation for university won't start before May. Phew. Can't believe we'll soon be walking our own way, pursuing different hopes n dreams after these 6 years of togetherness. So wherever we go and whichever path we take, I wish success for all of us in the future . God blesses.

P.S. Dear someone out there, u've made too many excuses that I can't even digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment