Sunday, September 2, 2012

sunny sunday

Hey heyyyyyyyy
I'm back !!! :p
Should have updated my blog last week but didn't feel like doing it till today. Lol. I know. I know i broke the promise.
Life's been pretty good actually..except for the fact that my student pass hasn't been approved. Dammit.
Arrived Spore so early last friday then hurriedly went to uni for the accelerated orientation. School hasn't been that busy for the first week..just some assignments to do. But the tutorial group will start tmr, so the schedule is going to be more dense. Gonna work hard and hopefully can make my parents beam with pride one day :')
Anyway i've just turned 18 yesterday. Should be a brave and responsible girl now :)
Well actually i never expect anything from this year's bday cuz i'm still so new here and not many people know me well yet. But my housemates did surprise me yesterday with those cupcakes and lit candles when i answered the knocking on my bedroom door. Haha. Thanks ladiesss. It's only been one week but somehow i feel comfortable alr with this place.

2 comments:

  1. Keep Update Your Blog :D Happy To read your Journall :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I'm glad you're happy to read my blog :D
    Btw, do you mind telling me who is this "anonymous" commenting? :)

    ReplyDelete