Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh là là

Life is literally good when you can sleep early at night, wake up early the next day to do jogging and have dim-sum afterwards. Yay! My mid term break officially begins. Let's revert to healthier lifestyle ;)
Time flies so so so fast when deadlines and exams are scratched all over the calender. Why do I feel like day by day suddenly passes by this fast? But a lot had been happening recently. Things haven't been quite the same..like my life is turning 89 degrees away. Ok. I was just exaggerating. Hehe. Well..but really, I think I do have lost some of those sweet fragments that I had back then. But on the other hand, I have fulfilled one of my targets as well. Then in the meantime, i still have this one thing that was so random, it struck me out of nowhere and i'm still figuring out how to deal with it.

By the way, have you ever felt sorry for yourself when you opt for the wrong option?
I believe you do.
"Life is always about choices. From the time you wake up till the time to doze, only you yourself can take control. Either right or wrong, you've got to fight till the end. When it's too late to realize, just show your best, pray hard, have faith, and try to turn the bad luck into sth better", so this was what I told myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment